1. To bring to all Ibero-American countries and universities the “Enterprising University” focus, helping to create a strong innovation and enterprising culture among academic communities and societies alike, and to turn this focus into a new mission, as essential as teaching and research.
2. To become an international standard regarding knowledge transfer, technological development and, particularly, university spin-offs generation, pushing RedEmprendia's area of influence beyond Ibero-America.
3. To consolidate the network's leadership regarding the enterprising mission of its member universities.
4. To improve the knowledge transfer, technological development, innovation and entrepreneurship skills of Ibero-American universities.
5. To broaden the knowledge-based business sector and its technological development, and to encourage the creation of highly qualified jobs and a responsible economic development.
6. To help to create enterprising ecosystems, especially in the network's spheres of influence, taking into account local conditions.
7. To help to create and consolidate the Ibero-American Knowledge Area.
8. To encourage and make the most of women and, more generally, youth participation in entrepreneurship.
9. To create an entrepreneurial quality seal regarding university spin-offs and the formation, acceleration, internationalization or association of university enterprises.
10. To help to talent generation, recruitment and loyalty building.